Monday, September 19, 2011

It's London Fashion Week!

So I adore London Fashion Week.  Here are some of my personal favourites! 

Orla Kiely - Beautiful line.  Gorgeous prints and colour palette.  Soft feminine skirts teamed with delicate blouses and chunky wedges.  Socks and sandals aren't for everyone but i'm a big fan. 






Mark Fast: Takes the term sheer perhaps a little too far with his latest line.  Though the set is gorgeous, i'm not sure how many people would brave trotting about on a night out without a bra.  I can imagine there will be lots of similar versions of this line appearing in our high street shops soon.  Christmas party attire...






Antonio Beradi:  Chinos are fabulous right now.  I love everything about this outfit. 




Paul Costelloe: Vintage-esque tea dresses.  Delightful prints.  More socks and wedges! 



Caroline Charles:  I love the rusty/burnt orange colour that we are seeing a lot of at the moment, it feels as though it has a place in every Summer/Autumn wardrobe.  Another ladylike tea dress.  


I'm not sure I would ever wear this but the floaty high waisted shorts/jacket combo is cute.  Another great geometric patterned fabric too.



Michael van der Ham: A newcomer... Another modest, soft and feminine tea dress. Geometric patterned /burnt orange fabrics.   




No comments:

Post a Comment