Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wardrobe Inspiration: Workwear

It is almost time! American children are already back to school and their British peers will be following very shortly.  This means I need to get organised and inspired! My workwear is often based around the lessons i'll be teaching that day.  Nobody wants to take on a Primary art lesson in a pencil dress.  I feel lucky to have a fairly casual work dress code so here are some outfits ideas for those first September mornings when it's a struggle to get out of pyjamas. 








3 comments:

  1. What beautiful outfits for school! I don't miss that knot in the pit of my stomach on the first day of school that signaled the end of summer freedom, but I do miss choosing my teaching wardrobe, and I really miss teaching literature to high school students. I loved my career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness I can relate to that feeling. It arrived today when I stepped into my classroom to find it hadn't yet been painted. Fingers crossed it will be finished by Thursday so that I have a day to set everything up! We start on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We create best products.Each garment is designed to be long-lasting, durable and competitively priced for wholesale and retail environments. Our best products includes Workwear

    ReplyDelete